Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress Review

I was flipping through my Cosmo magazine the other day when I came across a little insert for Kiss Nail Dress. There was a coupon along with 4 little samples. I love all sorts of nail art but haven't shelled out the $8+ to try a fad I'm not sure I even like yet so this was perfect. My nails just so happened to be clean so I was excited I could try them out right away.
 It came with a perfect explanation for how to apply them.
  • Remove from plastic strip
  • Line up on nail
  • Press firmly over nail making sure to release all air bubbles
  • Trim length and width if needed
And Viola! All done!
But now to see how long it lasts...
Being as it seems to just be a heavy duty sticker I wasn't expecting it to last through showers, washing my hands, or all the laborious things we put our hands through but after 2 days I decided it was sticking around so I needed to paint my nails!
I picked up this lovely color the other day from Walmart for under $2!
It seemed fitting for spring.
This second picture is after about 5 days. You can see my nail has grown out and the Nail Dress has come off just a bit. Since my nails are getting a bit long for me I decided on day 8 to trim them down a bit and perk up my nails with a L.A. Color Crazy Fiji Purple and a different sample Nail Dress. Removing the Nail Dress was simple, it was however stuck on there much better than I expected. It left a bit of glue behind when I removed it but it comes off easy. This time I applied a top coat to my Nail Dress to see if it'll last any longer.

Let's just color me impressed. I don't think I'd apply a whole set of these on at once but I love mixing them with other polishes. I guess these are worth it after all. Well done Cosmo ad... you've gained a new happy customer.

~Rayah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!