Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Day ~ Super Simple Morning Coffee

Oh my... I am in such good spirits today. Have to say, I think it's because of the coffee. I haven't been drinking much lately because I've put myself on a teeth remeneralizing diet ( I'll touch on that topic eventually ).
But after receiving a Starbucks gift card for my birthday last week I broke down and stopped by this morning. I ordered a Grande White Chocolate Hazelnut Latte ( add some caramel and it taste just like a snickers bar! )
It sure has put me in the best mood today. Forgot how much coffee has an impact on your attitude until you've gone without it for awhile.

Here's a simple recipe I love for making flavored coffee at home

1 Cup of Mocha International Delight
1/2 cup 2% milk
1 tablespoon carmel coffee syrup
optional* 1 cup of ice if blending for frapachino

Now for those of you that like to grind your own coffee each morning I prefer this recipe

1 serving of your choice coffee
3 tablespoons of International Delight as my creamer
1 tablespoon of peppermint syrup

What's your favorite morning coffee?

~Rayah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!