Friday, April 12, 2013

About me

Hey there!

My name is Shurayah. I'm 25 years old and from Arizona. The hubby and I currently live in Oklahoma, I've lived here more than half my life so I guess you could call me an 'Okie.

I started dating my husband in the summer of 2008. We both knew right away that we wanted to get married and spend forever together. He proposed in a helicopter over looking a HUGE spelled out sign all lit up with lights that said "MARRY ME".


We married less than 7 months later. 09/09/09 made it easy for him to remember ;)
I am learning every day what it is to be a wife. I struggle and I fail but I thank hubby for being patient and learning with me. I am grateful he's on this journey with me.

We also have a pup named Paisley. No babies yet so she's our cuddle bug. She has an endless amount of energy and absolutely adores my husband. Hubby brought her home as my Valentine's gift in 2012.

Paisley hates it when mommy leaves

I am overjoyed to add that I am a daughter of the Most High God. My identity is in Him and Him alone. I have struggles in life and I'm learning everyday to go to God as my source. He has blessed me with an amazing husband that I could only dream of and a future so much brighter than I know.

This blog is just a fun little collection of my life. I'm no writer but I hope you enjoy!


Please feel free to contact me by email at shurayah@aol.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!