Thursday, June 13, 2013

Peppermint Sugar Body Scrub with Coconut Oil


You may now know that I love coconut oil. There are so many uses for it and it's good for you too!
Last night I put together this AMAZING smelling peppermint scrub in less than 5 minutes with a few items I already had in my pantry. I'm all about making my skin as silky smooth as possibly.
This recipe is very similar to my Shaving Scrub only we'll use far less coconut oil.

Here's what you'll need :
  • Sugar
  • Coconut Oil
  • Jar or Tupperware with tight lid
  • Peppermint Extract ( could use any favorite extract )
You'll use 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil for ever 1 cup of Sugar and just a few tiny drops of extract.
Mix until all the sugar has been slightly coated and no longer looks dry.


It's as easy as that. Dead skin BE GONE!!
And you'll smell wildly delicious too ;)

This is so cheap and easy that it would be perfect to give as a gift too... hint hint :D

I'd love to know your secrets to perfect summer ready skin...

~ Rayah



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!