Thursday, June 6, 2013

DROP DEAD DIVA


I need to share my excitement with the world!!!!

One of my favorite shows is returning to TV.
Drop Dead Diva was canceled after 4 seasons. Oh you can imagine I protested on every website I could find and enlisted a few friends that loved to show to do so as well. Even going as far as putting my husands name on a few of those lists too.
Well I'd like to think my efforts paid off. June 23rd Lifetime will air the first episode of season 5....
"Back from the Dead"

I am so excited!!!! This is a must watch show for any women out there.
A little quirky, a little romance, and definitely some butt kicking lawyer jumble...
It's like Legally Blonde mixed with Law and Order!
Hopefully it'll air on Hulu again too so I can watch during lunch.

~Rayah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!