Thursday, May 16, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

Mother's Frosted Circus Animal Cookies & Jones Fufu Berry Soda. I absolutely love both of these. I'm not huge on sweet snacks but these are perfect. I was really excited the other day while shopping at our local grocery store when I found my favorite flavor of Jones soda, FUFU BERRY. When I lived on the west coast I could find this all the time, but Oklahoma is another story.

Jones not only taste great but they're fun. You send send in your favorite photo and they'll send you a pack of sodas for a small price with your picture and location on the label. Great for parties, weddings, graduation, or even a special proposal. They're based out of Canada so they can be hard to find but if you come across them they are a must buy.

Circus Animal cookies are a childhood favorite. And this is the ONLY frosted brand I like. All others taste too yogurty or have a weird after-taste. That's just my personal preference.
In 2012 there was rumor of trouble with this line of cookies from Mothers, I was sad I wouldn't get to have them anymore so my hubby and dad would buy them completely out whenever they found some. Either everything worked out or it was all rumor because I can find these cookies just about anyway now. Yeah me!!!

If I ever need a pick-me-up I get out these two things and turn on a little F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

What do you do to get away?

~Rayah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!