Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fluffy Nerds Cupcakes


mmm these were delicious. 
If you have a sweat tooth or like things on the tangy side this is perfect.
I had to wait to share this recipes because I served this at my husbands birthday party. He likes his dessert to be a surprise and has no problem with me being creative.
Now this isn't from scratch but I still believe it's blog worthy.
My husband's favorite cake is Funfetti but I like to change things up so I purchased a $0.98 white cake  mix and 2 boxes of nerds. Followed the directions on the package and they came out AMAZING!

     Here's what you need ~

1 box of your favorite cake mix
2 medium boxes of Nerds candy
4 fun colored frostings
4 egg whites
Coconut oil

Follow the directions on the box or your favorite recipe but add 1 box of Nerds to the mix right before you put it in the cake or cupcake pan. The 2nd box is for decorations later.
They wont need any additional cooking time and will come out super moist.
The nerds dissolve and all that's left is a pop of color when you bite in and this super tangy Nerds taste. I loved it!
Let them cool and decorate as desired.

Enjoy!

~Rayah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment!!
I look forward to reading it!